Your Breakfast Experience at Tudor Lodge Porthmadog
Here at Tudor Lodge Porthmadog, we are best known for our Scandinavian Style breakfast, we would not change this as it’s a winner with many guests. However, we feel that you should have a choice as to what you would like….be it continental or a cooked breakfast.
For the cooked option we serve Bacon, Sausage, Egg (poached. Fried or scrambled), Mushrooms, Beans, Hash brown and tomato.
However is you feel like the continental here is what we offer…..
- Selection of Juices and Water
- Wide variety of breakfast cereals
- Local Llaeth y Llan fruit yogurts, natural yogurt
- Fresh fruit of the season (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries...)
- Tinned mixed fruit compote, prunes and grapefruit
- Big selection of nuts, seeds and dried fruit
- Organic Porridge made with "proper" milk
- Organic eggs from our partner farm where the hens live a happy life
- Selection of cold meats
- Selection of cheeses
- Selection of breads (brown, white, German style rye bread)
- Selection of crispy breads (Ryevita, Swedish Cripsrolls, Rice cakes...)
You can always mix and match your styles too. Why not have a little of both???
As part of our breakfast we serve a wide selection of quality loose leaf teas which we have sourced from the wonderful Manchester-based Brew Tea Company. If tea is not your thing, we serve a delicious Fairtrade filter coffee. This is a good quality coffee with a nice velvety aroma. If neither of these hot drinks take your fancy, then you could always have a lovely Galaxy hot chocolate served with (or without) vanilla cream.
We can also cater for special dietary requirements such as Gluten or Lactose intolerance. To ensure that you have the same breakfast experience as all the other guests, please contact us a couple of days before your arrival.