Breakfast is served either in the dining room or in our lovely courtyard
Tudor Lodge's Breakfast Experience
Famous for our Scandinavian Style breakfast...
Our continental breakfast:
- Selection of Juices and Water
- Breakfast cereals and croissants
- Local Llaeth y Llan fruit yogurts, natural yogurt
- Tinned fruit and fresh fruit of the season (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries...)
- Big selection of nuts, seeds and dried fruit
- Organic Porridge made with "proper" milk
- Organic eggs from our partner farm where the hens live a happy life
- Selection of cold meats and cheeses
- Selection of breads and biscuits
For our cooked Breakfast...
We serve Bacon, Sausage, Egg (poached. Fried or scrambled), Mushrooms, Beans, Hash brown and tomato.
Our hot drinks include:
- Brew Tea Company's quality selection of loose leaf teas
- Delicious Fairtrade filter coffee with a nice velvety aroma.
- Galaxy hot chocolate served with (or without) vanilla cream.
We can also cater for special dietary requirements such as Gluten or Lactose intolerance. To ensure that you have the same breakfast experience as all the other guests, please contact us a couple of days before your arrival.