Your Scandinavian Style Breakfast Buffet Experience at Tudor Lodge Porthmadog
Here at Tudor Lodge Porthmadog, we have made a conscious choice to celebrate and embrace a different style of breakfast. None of that greasy stuff that drains your energy levels and plays havoc with your health. Instead, fresh and healthy is our motto, and our mission is to change perceptions of what a proper continental breakfast can and should be. After all, it is renowned to be the most important meal of the day... But as always, a picture paints a thousand words, so why don't you take a look at what your breakfast looks like at Tudor Lodge?
So what do I get, you ask? Or, is that sort of thing my cup of tea? Speaking of which, as part of our breakfast we serve a wide selection of quality loose leaf teas which we have sourced from the wonderful Manchester-based Brew Tea Company. If tea is not your thing, we serve a delicious Fairtrade filter coffee that has come up trumps in our search for a good quality coffee with a nice velvety aroma. If you are undecided, here is a full list of our breakfast drinks available at Tudor Lodge. Why don't you have a look!
What's on our Breakfast Buffet?
- Selection of Juices and Lemon Water
- Wide variety of breakfast cereals
- Local Llaeth y Llan fruit yogurts, natural yogurt
- Fresh fruit of the season (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries...)
- Tinned mixed fruit compote, prunes and grapefruit
- Big selection of nuts, seeds and dried fruit
- Organic Porridge made with "proper" milk
- Organic eggs from our partner farm where the hens live a happy life
- Butter and Flora
- Selection of cold meats
- Selection of cheeses
- Selection of other toppings (jams, marmalade, honey...)
- Warm Croissants
- Selection of breads (brown, white, German style rye bread)
- Selection of crispy breads (Ryevita, Swedish Cripsrolls, Rice cakes...)
We can also cater for special dietary requirements such as Gluten or Lactose intolerance. To ensure that you have the same breakfast experience as all the other guests, please contact us a couple of days before your arrival.